TICS Jenkins plugin
The TICS Jenkins plugin is a plugin for the Jenkins continuous integration tool that
computes and shows the TICS TQI metrics for your Jenkins project.
Follow the steps below to download and install the plugin in Jenkins.
- Go to the TICS download
site and download the latest available version of the plugin
.hpi extension). Click to download.
- In Jenkins, go to Manage Jenkins
- Wait until Jenkins has restarted. You can check the plugin has been
successfully installed via Manage Jenkins
To configure the TICS plugin for your Jenkins project, follow the steps below.
- In Jenkins, select the project you want to have TQI results for. Select
- Add a Post-build Action, Publish TICS results.
- Configure the TICS Viewer URL and TICS Path for your
project. You can find the viewer URL by pointing your browser to the viewer
for your project and copy the URL up to (and including) the section
default in the example). You can find the TICS path by selecting
the project in the viewer and check the path of the Treemap and use this to
construct the TICS path. Do not forget to save the settings.
- In your Jenkins project, the TICS logo appears but no result data is
available yet. After a build of the project, the TQI result data will be